Our experience at the service of sports clubs
IFE Sportland is pleased to present you with a new experience that you will not be able to forget. Sports retreats arrive, in towns, cities, sea, lake or mountains, designed just for your team.
What are training camps
Trainin camps are synonymous with alternative holidays, dedicated to sports enthusiasts in general and designed for all those who wish to live a new and exciting experience. Recipients of sports retreats are all those who want to stay in shape: not only therefore the youth categories, but also the senior citizens can leave for a holiday of healthy sport and a spirit of brotherhood. Younger athletes will be able to acquire new technical knowledge, as football education remains at the forefront of the organization of the retreat, and live new opportunities for socializing independently. The older ones will instead benefit from many moments of fun and well-being, to fight everyday stress and enjoy the company of friends without worries. The retreats last about a week and can be organized for both amateur and professional clubs. The organization of the retreat in fact includes not only logistics, but also hotel accommodation, meals, access to sports facilities and football fields, training sessions: the important thing is to have fun and feel good!
All the benefits of a training camp
A training camp is more than just a holiday: it combines training and relaxation. This is why there are many advantages that it offers to both the youngest and oldest.
- Improve your athletic performance: each team will have access to modern and equipped sports facilities, as well as excellent quality fields where you can train and play exciting games. A sports retreat wants to give each participant the opportunity to give free rein to their champion spirit and to train at the same time, improving technical skills and strategic notions of play, without taking away moments of relaxation and well-being.
- Relax and think about your well-being: a retreat is also an opportunity to disconnect from study or work, dedicate yourself to football, to your friends and especially to yourself. There are many locations available to spend the next holidays – from the sea to the mountains, not to give up a week of healthy air and fun.
- Increase team spirit: organizing holidays in groups has always been a great way to strengthen ties between teammates. A soccer retreat is as effective as a team building session because by sharing new experiences the group is more united than before, both from a football and personal point of view.
- Become more independent: for young people, a sports retreat is often the first holiday experience without parents, in the company of friends and teammates. An opportunity to become more autonomous and self-confident, in a controlled environment and in a friendly and playful atmosphere. The sports holiday thus becomes an important training and personal growth moment, which brings with it unforgettable memories!
- Visit new cities: discover new and fascinating places and choose between sea, lake, mountains and cities of art and culture.
Football is undoubtedly the most loved sport by Italians: futsal, calcio a 7 o calcio a 11 do not know geographical and age limits. IFE undertakes every year to provide access to state-of-the-art sports facilities to all fans of the ball, amateur players and professional footballers, who have the desire and determination to get involved by participating in a retreat or an international tournament.
The price includes
(Group minimum 20 people)
- Stay 4 days / 3 nights (or 7 days / 6 nights) in a 3 * Full Board Hotel
- Accommodation in double or multiple rooms
- Water with meals included
- 2 workouts per day of 90 minutes
- 1 friendly with referee
- Any municipal taxes excluded
- Any security deposit requested by the excluded hotel
- Uniforms washing
- Transfer organization (airports-hotels-playgrounds)
- Organization of excursions
- Massage therapist
IFE Sportland can create your personalized sports retreat to best meet your needs. Choose between sea or mountains, we will take care of the rest.
Contact us for more information, we will be happy to offer you our best solutions.
Info and contacts
Via Ludovico di Breme, 25/27
20156 Milano MI
T. (+39) 02.48.00.88.12
M. (+39) 393.81.01.592
9.30 am – 1 pm
2 pm – 6.30 pm
From Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday CLOSED